College COVID-19 Testing Program
- Test the entire population upon return, followed by student isolation in dorms until test results are back.
- Negative result = student can start school. Since student may be susceptible to infection, we highly recommend ongoing testing.
- Positive result = quarantine + two negative tests more than 24 hours apart before returning to school
- Test a cross-section of the population ongoing to identify early outbreaks.
- We recommend testing at least 25% each week, to cover the full population each month.
- Test those who are symptomatic as needed.
- On-site testing capacity will be needed to differentiate those infected with COVID-19 versus the common cold and flu.
The MiraDx Difference
Other providers sell tests for hundreds of other diseases, so they cannot dedicate capacity just to your program; MiraDx only does COVID-19 testing and will reserve dedicated capacity for your program.
MiraDx will not sell more tests than it can process. MiraDx will only sell tests it has the capacity to run now — it is not selling tests with the hopes of building capacity by the fall.
Upon ordering, you will reserve a specific day or days in our lab dedicated to processing your tests.
MiraDx will ensure results within 48 hours of receipt of your samples at our lab.
Through its contacts with hundreds of colleges and states across the country, MiraDx is privy to real-time developments and will share best in class protocols and ideas.
Because of our singular focus, we can customize a program specifically for your school.